The Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP): Is designed for those whom want to enter the realm of the single family office. This can be done by creating, operating & managing the investments of Single Family Offices. The course is a self-study program that will allow you to learn your own pace. The course focuses on providing transparent case studies, best practices, mistakes to avoid, and models to follow if you are looking to run a single family office or have one started for your clients or family. The QFOP is the #1 most popular self-paced family office training program covering the fundamentals, structures, best practices, trends, and areas of investment critical to managing single and multi-family offices. The QFOP program includes training in many diverse areas related to investing capital for the ultra-affluent, including financial modeling & analysis, hedge funds, private equity, and investment banking
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the QFOP program involves self-paced studying using our library of 250 concise video modules, over 30 family office executive interviews, and one required text: The Single Family Office Book by: Richard C. Wilson. As of 2015 when this book was published, we believe it transparently quotes and interviews more single family offices than every other book in print today combined. To add another dimension of value to the text, and to make it more interactive at the same time we have included 40+ videos & audio interviews, and over 9 hours’ worth of recorded webinar content for you to stream or download for free.
Who Offers the QFOP? The Qualified Family Office Professional is offered through the Family Office Club, an 83,000+ member global family
office association in the industry which is supported by WilsonTraining. Wilson Training has trained and certified over 15,000 professionals around the world and the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) program leverages that program management, test development, and online classroom environment building expertise for the family office industry.
Instructor: Richard C. Wilson helps $100M+ net worth families create and manage their single family offices and currently manages 14 clients including mandates with three billionaire families and as the CEO of a $500M+ single family office and Head of Direct Investments for another with $200M+ in assets. Richard is also the founder of the Family Office Club, the largest membership-based family office association (FamilyOffices.com), along with equity holdings in the training, single family office management (SingleFamilyOffices.com), investment conference, search, data research, physical bullion, private equity (PrivatEquity.com), food, and energy industries which do over $10M a year in combined revenue.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
Top 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Our Online Family Office Certification:
1) Question: Are there weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or sessions that are scheduled at specific times?
Answer: There are no weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or classes scheduled. In fact, the only set dates in our programs are the 12 exam dates that we offer each year. The program is entirely self-paced.
Once you have registered, you will be provided with login details to access our proprietary certification platform. After you’ve logged in, you will be able to watch the program’s video training modules, complete your strategic project (as laid out in the study guide), email our faculty with questions, complete the self-grading practice test, and schedule your online examination. Our examination is offered 100% online, which has allowed participants from over 40 countries to participate and complete our programs.
2) Question: How can I use this certification on my resume or bio after completing it?
Answer: While you are enrolled in the program you can note that you are currently a candidate. For example, if taking the QFOP program, you can note on your resume or business profiles that you are a QFOP Candidate.
After completing the program you are then able note that you are certified in this area on your resume, professional biography, LinkedIn.com account, Facebook account, cover letters for job applications, etc. Contact us if you would like specialized sized images of the designation logo to place on your personal or social media website pages.
3) Question: Will becoming certified really help me in my career?
Answer: We live in a knowledge-based economy. Our programs are geared toward very specific fields and skill sets to help you gain specialized knowledge within areas most critical to your success. Completing a certification program allows you to show others on your resume and bio that you are more well-trained and credible than other professionals in the industry. A recent study by Gartner also showed that certification programs increased compensation by 5-11% on average, and can boost your income by as much as 30-40% annually. When an employer or potential client is choosing between you and someone with very similar work experience and education, being certified is one more thing that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Tags: Family Office Training, Enterprise Training for Family Offices, Single Family Office Training, Multi-Family Office Training, Family Office Best Practices, Qualified Family Office Professional, QFOP
- Listen to interviews with over 30 single family office and multi-family office executives globally, several of whom each directly manage over $1 billion in assets for exceptionally wealthy families. These exclusive audio interviews make up over 30 hours of audio MP3 content for you to learn directly from leaders at family offices such as the Threshold Group, Constellation Wealth Advisors, and Marcuard Family Office.
- Gain access to over 200 video modules including conference presentations, short facts on the family office industry, and training modules taken from some of our most advanced finance training and certificate programs in the industry.
- Advance your family office career by raising your level of family office knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy. Mastering the construction of financial models allows you to work more efficiently than your competitors.
- Speak the family office language. Earning the QFOP Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading financial modeling professionals.
- Completed a challenging family office training and certification program that required the completion of a strategic project and covered family office terms, risk management, investment strategies, financial modeling techniques, and best practices.
- Obtained a 80% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on family offices, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
- Understanding positioning, industry trends, the best tools, and the components necessary for a successful career in the family office platform.
- Utilize the best practices, models, and fundamentals of managing a family offices, hedge funds, private equity, financial modeling, financial analysis, and investment banking.
- Learn from experts with decades of experience in the family office industry to provide first hand insight and structures to implement.
- Gain knowledge in innovative techniques to attract clientele.
- Lifetime Access to tools and multimedia family office resources found online within the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) Program.
|Frank Casey||Edward Stavetski|
|Lous Hannah||Matthew Andrade|
|Jared Hendler||Angelo Robles|
|Peter Schuppli||Mike Connor|
|Rogerio Bastos||Tim Calveley|
|Chris Allen||Ruth Robinson|
|Marc Lowlicht Furtherlane||Tal Speilman|
|Tim Vorhees||Charles Grace|
|Harvey Abrams||Bret Magpiong|
|Thomas Handler||Avi Gelboim|
|John Gryzmala||Jeff Colin|
|Arnold Bon Luxembourg||Bradley Fischer|
|Andrew Hector||Paul Tramontano|
|Shane Giles||Greg Kushner|
|Evan Cooperman||Graham Harrison & Jonathan Gramble|
|Elizabeth Hammock||Bob Benson|
|Lukas Dorig||Brian Hughes|
|Todd Spearin||Eric Bennet|
|Tom Melcer||David Thomas Equitas|
How to Get Started: Please use the form below. If you have any questions, please email us at Team@FinanceTraining.com. You can also complete our Payment Options Form (Download Here).
Fill out my online form.